To celebrate reopening of beauty services lots of our salons are joining in on our Microdermabrasion promotional day on Thursday 10th September.
During microdermabrasion, a handset delivers a fine jet of abrasive crystals over the skin. Dead skin particles will be abraded away and a vacuum action will remove the debris.This dual action will both resurface the skin and stimulate the blood flow, encouraging the skin to rejuvenate itself and produce collagen and elastin.With each of your subsequent SkinBase™ treatments, the intensity of the facial microdermabrasion can be increased – reaching to deeper layers and successfully removing acne scarring, lifting pigmentation and smoothing fine lines and wrinklesFacials
- Results are progressive – With each treatment, you will continue to see an improvement in your skin’s appearance.
- Aids absorption of products – Regular exfoliation with this signature facial will ensure products can penetrate the skin for better absorption.
- Exfoliates deeper – Hence regular treatments will improve the appearance of pigmentation and scarring
- Stimulates collagen production- Therefore regular treatments will keep skin supple and more elastic with the increase of collagen.
There are lots of body treatments that can be done with SkinBase microdermabrasion, here are some of them, follow the links for more about each treatment.
- Luxury Microdermabrasion Pedicure
- Keratosis Pilaris – Back of the arms treatment
- Back Treatment
- Decolletage Treatment
- Razor Bumps
- Ultimate MD manicure
For more information and to book an appointment, contact the team at Salon 123 Herne Bay today